مساحة إعلانية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

الأحد، 27 سبتمبر 2015

Uclan Games Design visit EUROGAMER 2015

Friday 25th Sept. eighty of our students plus staff boarded a coach set for NEC Birmingham for EGX 2015 biggest gaming event and had an amazing day!

Here's a quote from one of our second year students:
'On the way home after the last day of Eurogamer, been the best 4 days ever and I would do anything to do it all over again! Most fun I've had in a long time and if anyone is a gamer then I would suggest going next year, the atmosphere is incredible and the feeling of relating to fellow nerds everywhere is fabulous. For now it's goodbye until 2016, and I leave you with a picture of me and Lord Farquaad.' - (Zayaan Ahmad, 2015)
































































































Thanks to Ron Burgess for some of the images here.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لــ: المتخصص - ELmot5ss 2016 © تصميم : كن مدون