مساحة إعلانية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

الأربعاء، 1 مايو 2013

Re-Work It Wednesday Linky

 
I am starting a little weekly link up called "Re-work It Wednesday".
 
I would love you to add a link to a blog post to show how you have 'reworked' something to make it better!
 
It could be a digital teaching resource that you sell, something in your classroom or something at home - anything really! I think it will be a great opportunity to discuss design ideas and how you are learning and growing. I have an aim to try to 'rework' something each week. Hopefully this can keep me motivated!
 
I have just reworked one of my very first 'border' collections - 'Big Curls'..
 
Here is the 'before picture'
 
 
And now....
 
 
 
As you can see, I not only updated the actual product, but also the thumbnail. I added six additional borders to the collection - light green, light blue and grey. Making it now a total of 22 borders not 16. I added a pale blue background to the thumbnail to help the borders stand out and added fill to lettering in my banner, again to make it clearer.
 
 
 If you have purchased these borders from me in the past, you can grab the 6 new ones for free by simply going to your 'My Purchases' tab and re-downloading. If you would like to find them for the first time, you can view them at TpT HERE
 
Do you have something that you have re-worked lately? I would love to check it out - please link up so we can all see how you are adding even more quality and value to your products or classroom!
 Be sure to add our "Re-Work It Wednesday' button somewhere in your post and link directly to your blog post.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لــ: المتخصص - ELmot5ss 2016 © تصميم : كن مدون