مساحة إعلانية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

الخميس، 12 ديسمبر 2013

Random Acts of Kindness #love4SH




Sandy Hook and the tragedy that occurred almost a year ago could seem so far away from me here in NSW Australia. But it isn't. This wonderful internet and blogosphere has helped develop unique and very special friendships right across the globe. I chat daily with fellow teachers (now friends) in the USA (and other countries) about life, family, friendship and most of all, teaching, schools and kids! We share in each others' joy and help one another through challenges. 

On December 14th 2012, all I could do was send cyber 'hugs' their way and try my best to understand how hard it was going to be for them to return to their classrooms.

Here in Australia, I listened as in the weeks to follow my daughter came home and told me about being trained to hide under her desk at the alert of a 'code blue'. Hairs stood up on the back of my neck, as I realised that she will be living in an entirely different world and classroom than the one I experienced. 

The people of Newtown, CT, have asked  people to commit  random acts of kindness on December 14 to honor the teachers and students.

As educators, we remember and honor our fallen colleagues and their students from Sandy Hook School.  We honor them each day in our classrooms in which we continue their dream of teaching our children.  We honor their memory with our service.  Join with teachers everywhere in committing random acts of kindness to show our love for Sandy Hook.

#love4SH

ليست هناك تعليقات:

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لــ: المتخصص - ELmot5ss 2016 © تصميم : كن مدون