مساحة إعلانية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

الثلاثاء، 9 يوليو 2013

Nursery Rhymes and Paper Craft


If you have somehow missed my Primary Freebie on TpT, grab it today. It is coming up on 5 years since I started on TpT and I think a change is in order. Or at least a freshen up! It is a Jack and Jill Teaching Kit, and inside is a cute little paper craft.Colour the template pieces. 

Cut a slit in a paper plate and fold in half. 


Stick on 'the hill'!


Slide in Jack and Jill


Attach a split pin (brad)


Staple on the sides.. and off they go to get their pail of water!



I am working on some Nursery Rhyme graphics at the moment. Little Bo Peep is done, you can find them at TpT HERE


And you can try to win Humpty, over at my graphics blog!







ليست هناك تعليقات:

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لــ: المتخصص - ELmot5ss 2016 © تصميم : كن مدون