مساحة إعلانية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

الأحد، 7 يوليو 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord

 photo c823e5c9-f7db-47fc-8555-123a065ce95b.jpg

I am linking up with Michelle at Fabulous in First with some Sunday random-ness!


Perhaps not entirely random for me, as I am quite fond of listing the occasional freebie. It is y birthday this week, so this one is to celebrate and also because I just cannot stop looking at cute chalkboards right now. Grab them from TpT!

I have started work on a new series of Kindergarten mini work booklets. These are for number and provide daily activities for your students.


Within a few hours of listing the first one I had someone ask me if I was going to bundle them up, so I have listed that already, even though I am still working on the last 4 titles in the set. 


Here is what is in my sketch book waiting to be digitised! 



Told you it was going to be random! 

Thanks for stopping by!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لــ: المتخصص - ELmot5ss 2016 © تصميم : كن مدون